Madder goes through a massive colour change when you expose the still-wet fabric to washing powder. With these kits you will be able to design your bag to suit your tastes, and get to see a spectacular colour change! [Watch it happen in this video]
Dye your own ethically sourced cotton bag with natural Madder dye and enjoy watching it change colour!
Our new kits contain everything but the kitchen sink (and some warm water and bowls). The simple instructions will guide you to produce a gorgeously dyed, ethically sourced, cotton bag. PLUS, if you want dark pinks or reds, you will get to see it dramatically change colour!
This Natural Madder Dye Kit contains:
- A 20g Pack of natural madder dye
- An ethically sourced cotton drawstring bag
- A 10g pack of natural alum mordant
- Some elastic bands (for tie dyeing)
- 100g of Salt
- 2 Pairs of latex-free gloves
- Simple instructions, including How To Do The Colour Change!
Check out the wonderful reds you can achieve with this kit